Riva Pillow 22
Riva Eco Linen and Mud Cloth Pillow - 22
The organic, chunky printed cotton mud cloth color blocked with Ginger and Natural Topanga is hand crafted to order in our Los Angeles design studio. The details of the Riva 22 pillow are a elegant neutral, a chic accent to any space—perfect on its own or to mix and match with other colors and pattern. Luxurious vintage textiles offers soul, with the added bonus of being chic and eco-friendly. Adorn your home in style with sustainable, handcrafted pillows from House of Cindy.
* COLOR VARIES on this pillow between dye lots.
This Mud Cloth pillow has been made by hand in our Los Angeles design studio using natural, sustainable materials.
- Size: 22 x 22 square
- Origin: Handcrafted with love in Los Angeles.
- Front: African Mud Cloth and Eco Linen Textile.
- Back: Sustainable eco friendly 100% natural linen fabric.
- Closure: Zippered bottom for easy cleaning.
- Care: Cold water wash or dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Insert: High-quality 95/5 feather/down and high-density cotton cover custom made in Los Angeles.
Shop House of Cindy
House of Cindy is proud to offer an exclusive selection of eco-friendly and globally-inspired pillows and other home goods. Shop our collection of throw pillows for unique and many more inspiring home accents.