Raj Pillow - Pewter
Raj Ikat Pillow - 22 - Pewter
This beautiful Hand loomed Indian Ikat Cotton in Pewter Gray and Ivory, this accent pillow adds a level of sophistican to a room. The details of our Raj pillow are reminiscent of woven poetry adding a natural elegance, a chic accent to any space—perfect on its own or to mix and match with our eco linen collection. Luxurious woven textiles offers soul, with the added bonus of being chic and eco-friendly. Adorn your home in style with sustainable, handcrafted pillows from House of Cindy.
This Vintage Hmong textile pillow has been made by hand in our Los Angeles design studio using natural, sustainable materials.
- Size: 22" x 22" square.
- Origin: Handcrafted with love in Los Angeles.
- Front: Hand Loomed Ikat textile from India 100% Cotton.
- Back: Sustainable eco friendly 100% natural linen fabric.
- Closure: Zippered bottom for easy cleaning.
- Care: Cold water wash or dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Insert: High-quality 95/5 feather/down and high-density cotton cover custom made in Los Angeles.
Shop House of Cindy
House of Cindy is proud to offer an exclusive selection of eco-friendly and globally-inspired pillows and other home goods. Shop our collection of throw pillows for unique and many more inspiring home accents.