Pi 22 Pillow - Jade
Pi 22 Linen and Velvet Pillow - Jade
The geometric play of the Pi 22 Pillow's design evokes a sense of balance and tranquility, inviting the touch with its plush velvet and the natural, breathable comfort of linen. Perfect for adorning a minimalist modern sofa or as an accent on a crisply made bed, the pillow's composition of materials offers a gentle caress to the skin while its aesthetic appeal elevates the room's ambiance. In its presence, one finds a restful retreat, an escape into a world of soft, muted elegance and a reminder of the beauty of responsible luxury.
Luxurious linen and cotton velvet offers texture, with the added bonus of being classic and eco-friendly. Adorn your home in style with sustainable, handcrafted pillows from House of Cindy.
This Cotton Velvet and Linen pillow is made to order in our Los Angeles design studio using natural, sustainable materials.
- Size: Shown in 22" x 22" square.
- Origin: Handcrafted with love in Los Angeles.
- Front: Cotton Velvet and sustainable 12 oz chunky 100% Topanga linen fabric.
- Back: Cotton Velvet in Pearl Gray Mist.
- Closure: Zippered bottom for easy cleaning.
- Care: Cold water wash or dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Insert: High-quality 90/10 feather/down and high-density cotton cover custom made in Los Angeles.
Shop House of Cindy
House of Cindy is proud to offer this pillow and an array of eco-friendly and globally-inspired pillows and other home goods. Shop our collection of throw pillows for classic and timeless styles and many more inspiring home accents.