Malibu Pouf 1693
Malibu Pouf - Vintage Indigo
"One of A Kind" Soft Cotton Indigo Pouf, the hue of love worn indigo blue with it organic resist dye pattern is a warm relaxing, a chic accent to any space. Perfect as occasional seating or as a side table this pouf is multifunctional in the modern home. Vintage African Indigo offers soulful texture, with the added bonus of being chic and eco-friendly. Adorn your home in style with sustainable, handcrafted pillows and poufs from House of Cindy.
This pouf is made to order in Los Angeles design using natural, sustainable materials when possible.
- Size: Shown in 22 W x 18 H Round Pouf.
- Origin: Handcrafted with love in Los Angeles.
- Fabric: Vintage African Resist Dyed Indigo 100% Cotton.
- Care: Hand Wash Cold Water
- Insert: High-quality poly bead insert. Removable washable cotton cover custom made in Los Angeles.
Shop House of Cindy
House of Cindy is proud to offer an array of eco-friendly and globally-inspired pillows and other home goods. Shop our collection of throw pillows for unique and many more inspiring home accents.