Hampton Pillow - French Blue
Hampton Pillow - French Blue - 22
A Classic HOC Color blocked Linen Pillow. Striped simplicity, the Hampton Pillow is beach house casual chic in French Blue and Natural Topanga linen and White Mud Cloth. A classic accent to any space—perfect on its own or to mix and match with other colors and patterns. Luxurious linen and velvet offers softness and texture, with the added bonus of being chic and eco-friendly. Adorn your home in style with sustainable, handcrafted pillows from House of Cindy.
This linen pillow has been made by hand in our Los Angeles design studio using natural, sustainable materials.
- Size: 22" x 22" square.
- Origin: Handcrafted with love in Los Angeles.
- Front: HOC Eco 12 oz Linen and Mud Cloth cotton.
- Back: Eco Linen Collection sustainable 7.5 oz 100% natural linen fabric.
- Closure: Zippered bottom for easy cleaning
- Care: Cold water wash or dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Insert: High-quality 95/5 feather/down and high-density cotton cover custom made in Los Angeles.
Shop House of Cindy
House of Cindy is proud to offer an array of eco-friendly and globally-inspired pillows and other home goods. Shop our collection of throw pillows for unique and many more inspiring home accents.