Xander Pillow - Natural
Xander Luxe Vintage Hmong Pillow - 22 x 22
This beautiful Vintage Woven Hmong Center panel flanked by color complementary linen panels pulling it together. The details of our Indus Hmong pillow in elegant neutral taupe, a chic accent to any space—perfect on its own or to mix and match with other colors and patterns. Our Luxurious vintage textiles offers soul, with the added bonus of being chic and eco-friendly. Adorn your home in style with sustainable, handcrafted pillows from House of Cindy.
* COLOR VARIES on this pillow between dye lots. *Limited Edition
This Vintage Hmong textile pillow has been made by hand in our Los Angeles design studio using natural, sustainable materials.
- Size: 22" x 22" square.
- Origin: Handcrafted with love in Los Angeles.
- Front: Vintage Hmong textile from Asia and sustainable 12 oz chunky 100% natural linen.
- Back: Sustainable eco friendly 100% natural linen fabric.
- Closure: Zippered bottom for easy cleaning.
- Care: Cold water wash or dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Insert: High-quality 95/5 feather/down and high-density cotton cover custom made in Los Angeles.
Shop House of Cindy
House of Cindy is proud to offer an exclusive selection of eco-friendly and globally-inspired pillows and other home goods. Shop our collection of throw pillows for unique and many more inspiring home accents.