Trace Mud Cloth Pillow - 16x22
The organic, chunky Topanga natural linen and cotton mud cloth as been block printed with black accents pulling it all together. The details of our mud cloth pillow are a elegant neutral, a chic accent to any space—perfect on its own or to mix and match with other colors and patterns. Luxurious vintage textiles offers soul, with the added bonus of being chic and eco-friendly. Adorn your home in style with sustainable, handcrafted pillows from House of Cindy.
* COLOR VARIES on this pillow between dye lots.
This Mud Cloth pillow has been made by hand in our Los Angeles design studio using natural, sustainable materials.
- Size: 16" x 22" lumbar.
- Origin: Handcrafted with love in Los Angeles.
- Front: Mud Cloth textile from Africa and sustainable 12 oz chunky 100% natural linen.
- Back: Sustainable eco friendly 100% natural linen fabric.
- Closure: Zippered bottom for easy cleaning.
- Care: Cold water wash or dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Insert: High-quality 95/5 feather/down and high-density cotton cover custom made in Los Angeles.
Shop House of Cindy
House of Cindy is proud to offer an exclusive selection of eco-friendly and globally-inspired pillows and other home goods. Shop our collection of throw pillows for unique and many more inspiring home accents.