Santal Pillow 1826 - Creme Brulee
Santal 1826 Linen Pillow - Creme Brulle
Soothing and Soft Natural Fiber Linen, the hue of our Creme Brulee linen pillow is a warm relaxing, a earthy accent to any space. Finished with a unique black stitching detail creating a modern updated vibe from our classic Simone collection—perfect on its own or to mix and match with other colors and patterns. Luxurious linen offers texture, with the added bonus of being chic and eco-friendly. Adorn your home in style with sustainable, handcrafted pillows from House of Cindy.
Part of the 10 x 10 collection, the Santal collection is our fall 2020 linen pillow story inspired by modern living with its unique black stitching details. This collection is made to order in our Los Angeles design studio using natural, sustainable materials.
- Size: Shown in 18 x 26 Lumbar.
- Origin: Handcrafted with love in Los Angeles.
- Front: 10 x 10 Collection sustainable 12 oz chunky 100% linen fabric in Creme Brulee.
- Back: 10 x 10 Collection sustainable 12 oz chunky 100% linen fabric in Creme Brulee.
- Closure: Zippered bottom for easy cleaning.
- Care: Hand Wash Cold Water or Dry Clean. Do not bleach.
- Insert: High-quality 95/5 feather/down and high-density cotton cover custom made in Los Angeles.
Shop House of Cindy
House of Cindy is proud to offer an array of eco-friendly and globally-inspired pillows and other home goods. Shop our collection of throw pillows for unique and many more inspiring home accents.