Sabra Pillow 22 - 3895
Sabra Pillow 22-3895
The embellished, warm gray hue of our exotic Sabra pillow is a beautiful neutral, accented with warm toned embroidered berber patterns —perfect on its own or to mix and match with other colors and patterns. Luxurious embroidered textiles offers soul to an environment, with the added bonus of being exotic and rare. Adorn your home in style with sustainable, handcrafted pillows from House of Cindy.
This vintage Hmong linen pillow has been made by hand in our Los Angeles design studio using natural, sustainable materials.
- Size: 22" x 22" square.
- Origin: Handcrafted with love in Los Angeles.
- Front: Sabra textile and sustainable 12 oz chunky 100% natural linen.
- Back: Sustainable eco friendly 100% natural linen fabric.
- Closure: Zippered bottom for easy cleaning.
- Care: Cold water wash or dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Insert: High-quality 95/5 feather/down and high-density cotton cover custom made in Los Angeles.
Shop House of Cindy
House of Cindy is excited to offer an exclusive selection of eco-friendly and globally-inspired pillows and other home goods. Shop our collection of throw pillows for unique and many more inspiring home accents.