Micah Mud Cloth Pillow - 24" x 24"
This playful print Mud Cloth is elevated in a rich Taupe and Ivory color way. The details of our Micah pillow in elegant neutral taupe and Ivory notes, a chic accent to any space—perfect on its own or to mix and match with other colors and patterns. Our Luxurious vintage textiles offers soul, with the added bonus of being chic and eco-friendly. Adorn your home in style with sustainable, handcrafted pillows from House of Cindy.
**Limited Vintage Textile Edition
This Vintage Hmong textile pillow has been made by hand in our Los Angeles design studio using natural, sustainable materials.
- Size: 24" x 24" square.
- Origin: Handcrafted with love in Los Angeles.
- Front: 100% Cotton Mud Cloth in Taupe and Ivory.
- Back: Sustainable eco friendly 100% natural linen fabric.
- Closure: Zippered bottom for easy cleaning.
- Care: Cold water wash or dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Insert: High-quality 95/5 feather/down and high-density cotton cover custom made in Los Angeles.
Shop House of Cindy
House of Cindy is proud to offer an exclusive selection of eco-friendly and globally-inspired pillows and other home goods. Shop our collection of throw pillows for unique and many more inspiring home accents.