Luxe Vintage 22 - 3955
Luxe Vintage Pillow 22-3955
The rich, contrast of cool gray tones with the embroidered dark gray details and a Pop of silver metallic thread to tie it all together. The details of our exotic Aso Oke vintage pillow are a elegant neutral, a chic accent to any space—perfect on its own or to mix and match with other colors and patterns. Luxurious vintage textiles offers soul, with the added bonus of being chic and eco-friendly. Adorn your home in style with sustainable, handcrafted pillows from House of Cindy.
This Vintage Hmong linen pillow has been made by hand in our Los Angeles design studio using natural, sustainable materials.
- Size: 22" x 22" square.
- Origin: Handcrafted with love in Los Angeles.
- Front: Vintage Aso Oke textile from Nigeria and sustainable 12 oz chunky 100% natural linen.
- Back: Sustainable eco friendly 100% natural linen fabric.
- Closure: Zippered bottom for easy cleaning.
- Care: Cold water wash or dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Insert: High-quality 95/5 feather/down and high-density cotton cover custom made in Los Angeles.
Shop House of Cindy
House of Cindy is proud to offer an exclusive selection of eco-friendly and globally-inspired pillows and other home goods. Shop our collection of throw pillows for unique and many more inspiring home accents.