Kali Indigo Pillow
Kali Indigo Pillow 22
Tie Dye elegance, the Vintage African Indigo Stripe combined with natural linen is the perfect beach house easy to live with pillow. A classic accent to any space—perfect on its own or to mix and match with other colors and patterns. Luxurious linen offers texture, with the added bonus of being chic and eco-friendly. Adorn your home in style with sustainable, handcrafted pillows from House of Cindy.
This vintage textile pillow has been made by hand in our Los Angeles design studio using natural, sustainable materials.
- Size: 22" x 22" square.
- Origin: Handcrafted with love in Los Angeles.
- Front: Vintage African Indigo and sustainable 12 oz chunky 100% linen fabric.
- Back: Eco Linen Collection sustainable 7.5 oz 100% natural linen fabric.
- Closure: Zippered bottom for easy cleaning
- Care: Cold water wash or dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Insert: High-quality 95/5 feather/down and high-density cotton cover custom made in Los Angeles.
Shop House of Cindy
House of Cindy is proud to offer an array of eco-friendly and globally-inspired pillows and other home goods. Shop our collection of throw pillows for unique and many more inspiring home accents.
Size: 22" x 22"
Origin: Hand Made with Love in Los Angeles.
Front: "One of a Kind" Vintage African Indigo 100% Cotton Resist Dye Textile.
Back: 100% Natural Eco Linen Textile Back.
Closure: Zippered bottom for easy cleaning.
Care: Dry Clean or Cold Water Wash, Do Not Bleach.
Insert: High Quality 95/5 Feather/Down and High Density Cotton Cover, Custom Made in Los Angeles.
Not long ago, when the horizon was on the dawning of the age of Aquarius and all the world was in Pisces. The call of wanderlust took over and she discovered the exotic textiles of the Near and Far East. Vintage Block Prints, Indigo Batik, Kantha Cloth dreamy and soft, divine fabrics for a soft landing anywhere she spun the globe.