Evan Taupe Pillow
Evan Taupe Pillow - 20
A Classic HOC Vintage Textile mix, the vintage Evan Taupe Fabric combined with natural linen is the perfect elegant easy to live with pillow. A classic accent to any space—perfect on its own or to mix and match with other colors and patterns. Luxurious linen offers texture, with the added bonus of being chic and eco-friendly. Adorn your home in style with sustainable, handcrafted pillows from House of Cindy.
This Linen & Hmong embroidery pillow has been made by hand in our Los Angeles design studio using natural, sustainable materials.
- Size: 20" x 20" square.
- Origin: Handcrafted with love in Los Angeles.
- Front: Hmong Embroidery combined with Sustainable 12 oz chunky 100% linen fabric.
- Back: Eco Linen Collection sustainable 7.5 oz 100% natural linen fabric.
- Closure: Zippered bottom for easy cleaning
- Care: Cold water wash or dry clean. Do not bleach.
- Insert: High-quality 95/5 feather/down and high-density cotton cover custom made in Los Angeles.
Shop House of Cindy
House of Cindy is proud to offer an array of eco-friendly and globally-inspired pillows and other home goods. Shop our collection of throw pillows for unique and many more inspiring home accents.